Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Going Down...Town?

Operation move the coffee shop downtown is underway?

At least I think it is. I'm not really sure anymore....

We closed up shop on Saturday with big plans of being all moved into the new building downtown by this Friday.

Last week my coffee boss was pulling and rallying us to put all our effort into the big move this week, so that we can reopen without delay. 

This week Mona and I have hardly been able to pull two words out of her. 

There have been vague plans and almost answers, but every time we start asking too many questions she says she will talk to us later. 

It's already Tuesday and we have done nothing.

Friday is coming up fast!

I drove by the building this morning, before my other job, and there's not even a sign on the old building saying that we are closed, just doors locked and lights off. 

I looked through the window and it didn't seem like anything had been touched since I left on Saturday night. 

Part of me is thinking they have no plan and no idea what they are doing and that they are going to expect us all to drop everything and scramble with them at the last minute (much like how the work scheduling was the last two weeks). 

And part of me is thinking that Mandy and Juan got in another fight and decided to call it quits and forgot to tell us. 

Mona and I aren't sure what to do or if we still have jobs. 

Right now it's a game of wait and see game.  

I don't think there is anyway we will be all moved in by Friday.

Oh and did I mention that Mandy also has us signed up for an local business expo on Sunday, and we have nothing done for that either? 

Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment