I COULD BUY GOOLE GLASS TODAY!!!!! And become an explorer....
Because Mona and I are trying to open a coffee shop we are trying to keep a tight reign on our money spending, but she opened up the door for spending...
Mona: really want to go get my tattoo.
Becky: what are you getting?? when??
Me: if you get a tattoo, can I buy google glass?
Mona: Because it is obviously the same price Luna...
I want to get "it is well" on my forearm under my elbow crease
Me: well...it's the first and only day they are available for the public.
Becky: how much are they?
Becky: worth it
Mona: Give me 5 reasons as to why that would be a good idea for our future business
Becky: you could be looking at recipes while you make coffee
1. we can work more efficiently, hands free while we work
2. we will show to be ahead of the times, therefore people will trust our business sense.
3. we will look cool, therefore people will like us and come to our business.
4. it will be a good conversation starter "hey you have google glass!!?" "Yes, I bought them to help with my coffee shop, come join me"
5. I would be one of the fist public people to have google glass and can train to start giving lessons when they are officially released to the public and make us money to open the coffee shop
Becky: all valid reasons
Me: thank you Becky.
Me: Really?!!? Because their tag line is "become an explorer" Mona I want to become an explorer.
Mona: If you think it will be beneficial. (I imagine this said with a snotty, know it all, manipulative, disapproving voice)
Me: I feel like you are saying "okay, if you think it will be beneficial", but I feel like you don't really believe it will be beneficial.
Becky: I don't think she thinks you are going to get it lol
Me: challenge accepted!