So, to join in the fun without thinking about work and my dislike of lists...I decided to make an anti-work list!
14 THINGS TO DO AT WORK
when you're bored and don't feel like working!
1. Drink Coffee.
2. Pretend to be doing your work when you are really just staring at the work to be done and to look like you are working. See if anyone notices.
3. Convince a coworker to kick out her loser boyfriend.
4. Have your sister bring you coffee. It's a lovely treat.
5. Sigh as loud as you can because you are tired and bored.
6. Doodle an obscure image and let your coworkers guess what it is.
7. Eat a brownie.
8. Take a nap with your eyes open.
9. Scroll endlessly through all of your social media sites on a loop, looking at the same things over and over again.
10. Drink lots of water so you can get up every five minutes to go to the bathroom. This also counts as your exercise for the day.
11. Shop book store websites and wish to buy all the books, but restrain yourself enough to only buy 10.
12. Spin around in your chair until you get dizzy. Sometimes once is enough.
13. Help coworker write apology letters to your boss for all of the bad things she has done.
14. Cut out creepy pictures of scary Easter Bunnies to tape to your coworkers car windows because she is terrified of them.
I am neither confirming or denying that I did one or all of these things today.