Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm BACK!!

Sigh of relief!

I survived all my exams! (and passed everything with flying colors, but I don't want to brag)

I have missed writing. I have missed you all!

I don't have any terribly exciting stories to tell of the weeks I haven't been here. I didn't get a lot of sleep, I was super stressed the entire time, I got eye strain from staring at the computer almost 24/7, my right eye even started to twitched a little. I didn't break out in hives as much as normal (that's something good I guess).

I'm behind on all the TV shows I watch, so no spoilers please.

My parents and Mona forgot what I looked like. In their defense my normally pale skin is even paler than usual, I didn't get out in the sun much, but in my defense, it's also been negative 100 degrees for the last zillion weeks (that last part may be a slight exaggeration).

I drank a LOT more coffee than normal. I think I spent more time at Starbucks than some of the employees.

Last week, at Starbucks, I swear I saw a girl who looked and acted just like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I think she was even wearing the same outfit, the only thing missing were the crazy glasses. It was adorable. Once she finally sat down with her mom, who was on her cell phone the entire time, the girl started to play a mad game of Uno by herself.  I probably stared a little too much, but I don't think she noticed. I loved it. She made my day a little bit brighter.

Anyways, I'm glad to be done with exams (for now at least) and back to real life and freedom. My plan is to not procrastinate as much this time around, but I say that every term, so who knows. I at least give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment