Monday, September 23, 2013

Luna's Big Day

Well folks. Today is the day we've all been waiting for...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

The big two five.

And let me tell you I feel so much older and wiser! Life has taken on a completely different perspective since the clock struck midnight (I feel a little bit like Cinderella)! I mean it's not everyday you turn a quarter of a century old!

A quarter of a century people!

Gosh it seems like it has taken my whole life to get here!

In all honesty, I don't even really feel like an adult. I feel a twelve year old who is pretending to be a grown up. I'm kinda just winging this whole "adulthood" thing. My main philosophy in life is "fake it til ya make it".

I think I'm pulling it off (if no one's looking too closely).

I have everyone so fooled that I'm even allowed to rent a car now! (Weird that that's the last milestone of age allowable things I am able to do...besides retirement)

I'm actually looking forward to the next 25 years of my life. To see what adventure and excitement and whatnot life has in store for me.

I want to age gracefully. I want to embrace getting older and not wish that I was younger or feel the need to lie about my age.  I am going to rock at getting old and make everyone wish they could be as cool and old as me! Just you wait and see!

Cheers to the next twenty-five years!





5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Luna!!! What a great attitude towards aging!! You rock it likes it's hot girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...hope it's a great day today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday I hit the big three five this yeah and I still don't feel like a grown up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday to you.. I wish you all the best in life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete