You know what I'm talking about...those stupid Facebook Ads!
1. They are everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Almost every other post on my news feed is from Answers.com about things from 14 Child Actors Who Disappeared From Film to 10 Foods You Used To Love That Are No Longer Made. Every. Where.
2. They are about the dumbest stuff. 7 Celebrities Who Got Pregnant In Their Teens isn't exactly the most educational piece of literature ever written.
3. Nobody really wants the answers. Who really wants to know what 5 Overhyped TV Shows We Expected To Be Better...oh, I really was expecting Super Fun Night to be better..sorry where was I? Yeah. Nobody wants to know that.
4. You have to do a thousand and one clicks just to get through all the answers. They track clicks at work people. If you get in trouble do you really want to tell your boss it's because you needed to know the 16 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Childhood Friends. I don't think so.
5. They are actually REALLY boring. They are never as scandalous as advertised. We all know Demi Moore was one of the 10 Woman Who Married Younger Men! Come on! You finish and realize that was a complete waste of time.
6. They are never ending. As soon as you finish one they move right on to the next topic. Sometimes it takes a few slides for you to realize we've moved on. And you only figure it out because you are pretty sure Morgan Freeman is NOT one of the 6 Hollywood Good Girls Who Aren't Actually All That Sweet...you know Morgan Freeman is really as sweet as he seems. But by the time you figure out where you are you need to finish and find out who the 5 Best Male Voices In The Movie Industry are. You am invested.
7. THEY GET ME EVERY STUPID TIME!!! I can't not click them. It's humanly impossible. I try to scroll past it, but something in my head NEEDS to know the 14 Good Girls Who Went Bad On Screen.
I think I need an intervention...somebody help me please!