Monday, August 5, 2013

pretty little morning?

So I've been watching this show on Netflix, you might have heard of it, it's called Pretty Little Liars, and I have a bone to pick with the believably of this show. I will tell you right now I am a sci-fi/fantasy geek. I will watch shows about thousand year old aliens,  space travel, time travel, people coming back from the dead, people who can't die, and one amazing show called Doctor Who that has all things good and wonderful wrapped up in one, and I will believe every single thing wholeheartedly. But I bring in to question the realistic reality about a show that screams out LIARS.

All I am saying is, there is no way in hell that the girls pictured above can look like that, have full conversations, get offered breakfast from their parents [side note: one sure way to know someone is upset at someone else is to say you will take said breakfast with you or stop on your way and storm out of the house], stop for coffee, pick up friends, travel through rush hour, and make it to school on time in the morning without breaking a sweat or passing out from exhaustion. Have I also mentioned they are out all night with each other sneaking around and find time to do homework and extra curricular school activities.  Unless they are vampires and don't sleep at all, it's not possible. Maybe that's what they're really lying about? They're vampires! Now that would make a good twist...hmm...stop! Don't tell me! I'm only on season 2, so no spoilers please! Give me about two days and I should be caught up to season 5 (don't act like you haven't watched a whole season on Netflix in one day).

My morning routine is drastically different than what the pretty little liars dream team portrays. I mean I set my alarm for just enough time to shower with my eyes closed, throw on some clothes, half dry my hair, grab my make-up bag, and run out the door. This morning I even walked to my car barefoot because  the socks  I bought, so I wouldn't have to do laundry, were still in my trunk.

Either they have to be vampires or I am failing at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment